Assalam aleykoum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,I start all post apologising if my English is not perfect but I’m French living in UK for a year and a half.
Today I am going to talk to you about my Instagram’s discoveries ! And the mothers who inspire me for the education of my child !
Following profiles make you discover new profiles, blogs and websites… And some are very inspiring !
Here is the list of the ones I follow and love :
- If you like Montessori here is ourmotessorijourney very inspiring for you to start with your child ! You can follow her on instagram.
- Parenthoodmuslimstyle is full of good ideas ! I’m defenitely going to have a look at it often…Follow Instagram.
- Assiyahomeschool, some ideas and interviews with mothers. Instagram.
- A.play.at.home.mum Very inspiring especially the post “stop admiring the green grass on the other side” a great reminder al hamdulilah ! Follow on Instagram.
- Arabicseeds Let’s learn Arabic ! In sha Allah ! Lessons for adults and kids, DIY, daily tips, activities ! What an inspiration ! Must Follow.
- Halal mama A lot about food (I’m a lot into food ) but not only ! She shared with us her story about Her way to Islam. Instagram.
- Our Muslim school, well everything is in the name ! This mother share her books, favourites, creative and hands-on activities ! I love following her !
- Elizabeth Lymer I talked about her in a previous post you can follow her Instagram aswell.
Hope you liked it !
If you know more great source of educational ideas write in comments !
I post when my baby is asleep and I finished my chores, so be patient it’s sunnah ❤️