Assalam aleykoum waratmatullah wabarakatuh sisters,
It’s been a while since I didn’t post anything! I have been kind of busy with my 9 months baby al hamdulilah ❤️
Well, I was looking for another way to teach her dua and make Muslim values, words an habit in her everyday life.
So I kept on singing Elizabeth Lymer baby rhymes but I found some more !
Here is a playlist I sometimes play for her (listen only) and sing to her so that she may remember later on how and when to say Bismilah, learn Arabic alphabet, mathematics, Muslim values and more… two nasheeds (no music) are in urdu as my husband is Pakistani and one in French as I am French of course !
- Bismillah song in urdu
- Muslim lullabies by Elizabeth Lymer
- SubhanAllah ~woh ek hi Allah hai
- Forever by Zain Bhika
- La ilaha illAllah (French)
- My daily 5 prayers with Zaky
- Bismillah ~ I am a Muslim
- That’s what Muhammad said
- Allah created everything
- Arabic alphabet song
- Upsy Daisy
- My mum is amazing
- Allah knows
- Heart of a Muslim
- You are very special by Zain Bhika
- Give thanks to Allah
- I remember Allah
- Best Arabic alphabet song ever ! (For me)
- A is for Allah
- I look, I look, I look, I see (yusuf Islam)
- Your mother !
- The 5 prayers time ~ Quickety tickety tock
- Allah made us from head to toes
- 6 times table by Elizabeth Lymer
- 5 times table by Elizabeth Lymer
- 4 times table by Elizabeth Lymer
- 3 times table by Elizabeth Lymer
- 2 times table by Elizabeth Lymer
- 1 time table by Elizabeth Lymer
- God is one Almighty God
- One two three four five prayers a day
Of course playing Qran is the best !subhanAllah but not easy for a young child to remember, that’s why I searched for easy ways to start teaching.
Don’t hesitate to share with me on comment here or on the Facebook page!